Wednesday, December 25, 2013

And To All A Good Night


That's it!

We're all done for this year's compilation.

All emails have been sent, Santa has made his rounds, and every donation has been counted.
We didn't quite make our first year's total, but I refuse to let that discourage me from continuing the compilation next year. I, of all people, know that times have not been easy for a lot of us, and I sincerely appreciate everyone who took the time to write, create banners, beta stories, and of course, donate to Toys for Tots.Never doubt for a minute that every single donation makes a difference in a life of a child.

Again, thank you all so very much. May you all be as blessed as you have blessed others, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment