Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

We did it! The compilation is assembled and Santa has taken over its delivery.

Donations are closed, and two donations today gave us the push to hit $750, 150%  of the goal we initially set when we decided to host this charity event. I know I've said it numerous times over the past few weeks, but again, I am truly overwhelmed and humbled by the generous hearts who contributed in some way to the compilation. Whether through writing, creating banners, helping with the blog, prepping the actual file, promotion, or emotional support, the list is extensive and, at the risk of missing someone and hurting their feelings, I won't attempt to list all of the people we need to thank.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I have gifts to finish wrapping and a bed that has missed my presence the past week.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May you be as blessed in your own lives, as the blessing you have bestowed on others.

We'll see you next year!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all you've done to make this event a success!! The compilation looks terrific and the donations topping out at 150% of our goal, show what a wonderful captain you've been on this little voyage. It was an honor to have been a part of it.

    Best wishes for a wonderful New Year and, please, don't forget to include me next year!!
    Charli xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charli--

    You can bet on it! I've already had several of the authors tell me they look forward to participating again next year.

    It was my honor, and pleasure, to be able to do something in memory of the generous heart my dad always demonstrated to his daughters through his own giving.

    Thank you so much for all of your help and support.

    buymommy <3

    ReplyDelete