Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Does My Donation Make a Difference?

For those who have already donated, and to those who haven't, thinking their five dollars can't make a difference, I submit the following.

KellanCougar, one of our contributing authors, has actively promoted the compilation on her story update. Today, she received this review and was generous enough to share it with me. 

From rosesmom61---
A huge, huge thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the effort for
Toys for Tots. I am a humble director of TFT in a five county region of
northern Michigan. This has been a devastatingly difficult year to eek out
enough toys to meet the needs of every child in our area. But because of the
help of all the kind people like you we've done it.

Today was the first time I've been able to relax enough to get on my computer
for other than TFT stuff. And there at the end of one of my favorite stories
was your author's note. Coincidence? I think not! Thanks so much.

I'll be sending in my donation now for the outtake.
Never, ever doubt your ability to make a difference no matter how small, in someone's life.  Thank you all so very much.
There is still time to get donations in, but Christmas Eve is fast approaching. Help a child experience the joy of Christmas.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment