Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stories Are Posting

It's officially one month past the distribution date, and authors have been given permission to post their stories. Please, drop by their FF accts and leave them some love for all of their hard work. I will be updating the blog this week with links to stories and profiles, in case you can't find them.

Again, thank you so much for all the support. I can't wait for this fall and the kickoff for the new compilation. Several authors have already signed on and I am hoping to double our donations. Please stay tuned for more information throughout the year.

I am also looking for some volunteers to join us on the blog and compilation. Please feel free to email us at christmaswishest4t@yahoo.com if you are interested. I will need people to manage the blog, post updates, track donations, stay in touch with authors, and help build the final compilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment