Friday, December 23, 2011

Not Too Much Longer

So, I got a peek at what the busy elf in charge of building the comp has been up to. All I can say is WOW! It's looking fabulous! What a pretty little surprise for Christmas morning!  I can't wait to get it out to everyone who has contributed. I always love gifts that make you feel good, and this is definitely one of those. The submissions and donations are what has made everything possible.

An added treat has been the interest shown by many of the writers in joining us again next year. Yes, there WILL be a next year! I have bigger dreams, and I know together we can achieve them again. Keep an eye out for information in 2012.

There is approximately 37 hours to get your donations in. At 11:59 tomorrow night,we have to close the doors and finish up the distribution list for Santa so he knows who to deliver it to. 

So, while you're running through your last minute to do list, pass on that extra Starbucks while out shopping. Instead, jump online and make a $5 donation to Toys for Tots. As an avid coffee drinker, I guarantee the high is better than any caffeine fix! 

No comments:

Post a Comment