Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Submissions Due Soon!

 Authors, don't forget submissions are due on December 15th at 11:59pm. I'm thrilled to report we already have a HUGE chunk of the submissions in! Donations have been slow, but they are still rolling in, and I have every confidence that we can at least beat last year's donations.

Then, out of the blue, I got a very special offer from two of my favorite people, with a bit of added incentive to donate.

TrueEnglishRose and texasbella aka TexasRoseFanfiction have pulled out Toysper and dusted them boys off for a very special futuretake of Boys & Their Toys which will only be found in the 2012 Christmas Wishes Compilation. Yes, you read that correctly - they WILL NOT be posting this to their TWCS account after the posting ban is lifted.

When deciding what would be the best futuretake to write, they went back through all the outtake requests that came in, and decided to combine a couple of the most asked for: The threesome with Bella and a taste of the boys’ future once they settle down.

Toysper Discovers Playskool
by TexasRose Fanfiction

 Summary: When a birthday surprise for Jasper turns into the ultimate surprise for Edward, Jasper and Bella will they be willing to expand their toy knowledge to include nipples and nappies? Written for the 2012 Christmas Wishes Compilation in support of Toys for Tots.

Here’s a teaser:

I could act like a bitch on the outside, but opening that door and seeing those two hot-as-fuck specimens shoving their tongues down each other’s throats was too much. My fantasy of doing them both had started taking shape the first time Jasper had come in and eventually confessed that Edward was his lover. The fantasy had only became clearer when they’d come into the shop together to do Jasper’s piercing and I got to see firsthand what the boy was packing.
It was no wonder Edward had fallen in love.
So when Edward called me up a few weeks ago and asked if I’d been serious about sharing the kitty with them, I couldn’t say no.
Edward dragged a gaping Jasper behind him after I called them in. As soon as they passed me, I hip-checked Jasper and told him to close his mouth unless he planned on putting something in it.
It had taken us all of about five minutes to get through the preliminaries of getting everyone out of their clothes, and for me to glance at the piercing: on my knees just before I took him into my mouth.
Jasper cried out in shock. “Bella! What . . .”
“Jasper, have you not noticed that all three of us are very naked in my shop? Do you think we’re here to compare ink and steel?”
“No, but —”
“Edward, shut him up so I can work here,” I snapped, and promptly took Jasper’s dick back into my mouth.
His protests vanished as Edward closed his mouth over Jasper’s and I sucked for all I was worth.

DAYUM!  Boys and their Toys is one of my fav stories, and if you have not read it, make sure you check it out on their TWCS profile , along with its sequel. The characters are amazing and its a fun read!
Donations can be made right up until the stroke of midnight, Christmas Eve. Make yours soon, and give a gift that gives back - not just in receiving the submission, but in the warm heart feelings of helping a child experience the wonder of Christmas and a gift under the tree, and the knowledge that you have demonstrated the true Spirit of Christmas to others - for giving is always better than receiving.

2 comments: